Videos I’ve made in the past for our church

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

try this link http://www.youtube.com/user/captaintony69

the quality itself suffers when I upload – does anyone have any info on how to get better video on the internet – my dvd copies are great, but once I convert to avi – the result seems to suffer.

thanks

mike

Inactive

no comments? don’t worry about offending me, I know they’re silly.

Inactive

somebody is watching, anyone? Anyone?

Inactive

Alright you asked for it…
      When gatorboy asked Jamie if she wanted him to "PUT ON" some music he should have disappeared and come back wearing a t-shirt with a treble clef on the front.

Seriously, this is the type of videos we are starting to make for our Church. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ronnie

Inactive

RonnieR Wrote:

When gatorboy asked Jamie if she wanted him to "PUT ON" some music he should have disappeared and come back wearing a t-shirt with a treble clef on the front.

Seriously, this is the type of videos we are starting to make for our Church. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ronnie

Trying to think of the name of the website that started these ideas – weekly bulletin of some sort. I have many others to place up on this site, just don’t have the time right now.
      The ideas are limitless. Send me a pm if you get the chance.

Participant

RonnieR Wrote:

Ronnie

Hey Ronnie, your last name wouldn’t be Rothe would it? When I grew up my best friend and I made videos all the time. It was pretty much our favorite thing to do. That is one of the reasons I’m in the biz now. Anyway, His name was Ronnie Rothe. Moved away when we grew up and I haven’t seem him since.

Inactive

New ones added as I type.

Still could use advice on how to get better video uploaded. I converted everything to 352 by 240 and made the videos into mpegs following the youtube suggestions, now the videos seem to drag??? I know they’re not the best to start with, but the quality I have is very good, picture wise not story wise.

Inactive

Actually, followed Youtube’s advice, the newer ones look a little better in quality, don’t have the best setup here at the house for cable, watche them at work and they seemed to look fine, I just ignore the amateur quality I bring to em.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap