videomaker.net ???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Is the following real or is someone phishing? I am asking because I got an email and videomaker.net does not seem to go anywhere

Dear (addressee)

Thank you for your interest in Videomaker Magazine. Our commitment is to keep, by email, our customers current on products and services from third party partners that might be of interest to them.

Each email message we send will be preceded by the name of the company offering the product or service, so that you know the source and purpose of the email before opening it.

If you do not wish to receive these informative emails, please follow this link

http://videomaker.net/o/?ZXD=175.650457.177498

Your option here will not affect any other services from us.

Thank you,

Videomaker
      York Publishing
      1350 E 9th St
      Chico, CA 95928

I didn’t catch the .NET part of it! I got the same email and the clicked the link and it took meto a generic page whereit said I”opted out” of the advertisement based emails. Was it someone other than Videomaker?

Participant

I got the same e-mail. I guessing it’s not legit. I’d say don’t click anything. An actually maybe do a virus scan if you did click it.

Inactive

I got the same email the other day but I also noticed the “.net” part. I just deleted it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap