Videomaker in other languages?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Spanish is my nature language and i was wondering if there is a spanish VideoMaker web page or blog. If not, is it legal if i decide to translate videomakers news, tips and others? to posted in a blog?

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

In Videomaker I haven’t seen any page or blog in Spanish and personally I don’t mind. My native language is also Spanish, but I concluded that is better in English because there is a lot more information, video tutorials, courses, forums that are way easier to find. There are a few Spanish groups in dvprofessionals, but there are not to active. I really don’t know if you can translate Videomaker articles and put them on a blog, but it would be beneficial for people who do not dominate the English language. You can send me a personal message (PM THIS USER) if you like to have a conversation in Spanish.

Inactive

As a test, I’ve added the Google translate widget to the bottom of the site. You only have to choose your language once. As you navigate through the site Google will automatically translate the pages.

Please let us know what you think of the translation quality.

Regarding reposting content, here is our official policy:

We allow other web sites to publish our articles in other languages, so long as they provide a link back to our site, with the footnote “Original version in English.” The link must be to the original article that was translated and the link text must include at least 3 words in English from the title of the original article. The link to the original article must appear on the same web page as the translated article. The translator agrees to use good faith in translating the article accurately.

Videomaker will not be liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any content published by Videomaker, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part of the content. By linking to or reproducing any Videomaker content, you thereby irrevocably release and discharge Videomaker, and their respective affiliates and the officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, causes of action, costs, damages and expenses of any type and nature whatsoever, arising out of or related to such content. Videomaker may terminate this agreement and revoke this license at any time for any reason, without any liability.

Once you have posted the translated Videomaker content on your website, please send an email to editor@videomaker.com acknowledging your agreement with these terms and conditions, along with the location of the content and the link on your website. If you believe the format of your web site is incompatible with this policy, please let us know and I will see if we can work out an acceptable solution.

Participant

Please you do not forget to publish or let us know those web page in Spanish.
      although Google is a great tool for translation but for those who are not English speakers is a problem to understand some technical expresion

Participant

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about
      my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Participant

If you want to get more materials that related to this
      topic, you can visit:

Real estate
      agent interview questions

Best regards.

Participant

I need to learn

crane remote control

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap