Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Employment › Videographer
November 7, 2011 at 12:37 PM #49311arcursproductionsParticipant
Be part of a thrilling new venture with Yuri Arcurs Productions!
Yuri Arcurs is the world’s top selling microstock photography company in the world and has now decided to expand into video as well. We need someone with a great eye for videography, an enthusiastic spirit and a pleasant personality to potentially head up this new exciting venture. Our videographers will work hand in hand with our photography team, capturing stock videography for online media. If the passion for videography flows through your veins; if you want to travel the world all expenses paid, doing video shoots as you go; then this is the job for you!
- Producing and filming stock video for Yuri Arcurs Productions
- Finalizing quality control
- Uploading video
- Supervision of the video department
We need someone with the existing knowledge and experience to build this venture from the ground up. You need to be lively and energetic, but with the ability to take charge and bring out the best in your team at the same time. Someone charming and convincing, with a high level of motivation, good judgement and social skills would fit perfectly. You need to be dedicated to achieving only the highest quality of video and always strive to better your output.
- Proven skills in video capture – specifically in studio situations
- Knowledge of and experience with the stock industry
- Experienced with Canon 5D and 7D and/or RED epic video cameras desirable
- Experienced with Apple MAC computers
- Good communication skills – especially in English
We can offer:
- Work with top models, producers and stylists in exotic locations all over the world -ball travel expenses paid
- A chance to be part of an exciting new venture of expanding Yuri Arcurs Productions into stock videography
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best stock photographers in the business
- The potential to head up a small team and develop and mould the raw talent of trainees
- A salary reflected by the skill level provided
- The possibility of freelancing, depending on skill level and availability
Then contact Yuri Arcurs Productions no later than 27 November 2011 on firstname.lastname@example.org make sure to mark the mail “Videographer” and include all of the following to be considered for the job:
- Motivation letter – why are you interested in this job? And why this company?
- Your CV
- Any sample work that you can provide
- Any reference letter from previous employers
- Something about yourself
- A photograph of yourself
- When can you start?
- A statement showing a clean criminal record
Failing to provide this information will disqualify you from this position.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.