Video/Audio Manipulating Program

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

So I’m doing a project for a none profit organization, which involves me making videos. I’m looking for a free program that allows me to clean up the audio on my video recordings. Any suggestions?

Participant

PC or Mac?

Inactive

PC. Also, I’m using Adobe Premiere Elements for video making. I tried using Audacity from a suggestion, I found when I loaded the video and tried to play the audio it would just give me loud white noise static. I tried seperating the audio from the video file so see if that was the problem, but no go.

Participant

I tried audacity a few weeks back. It is free – and worked well. I had to play with the setting a bit and try some tests but I was able to clean up some bad audio in about 20 minutes and I had never used the program before.

Participant

I would try to reinstall Audacity if you’re having problems. One of the best free audio editors out there. Do a YouTube search for tutorials (lots of them out there).

Participant

Sorry I didn’t see your first post about Audacity! There are 2 similar threads running at the moment.

• Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock media sites — 2019

If you’ve so far avoided using stock media in your projects because of the stigma it carries in certain filmmaking circles, you’re missing out.
    homicide-bootstrap