Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › Video/Audio Manipulating Program
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 4, 2011 at 7:33 PM #41894AnonymousInactive
So I’m doing a project for a none profit organization, which involves me making videos. I’m looking for a free program that allows me to clean up the audio on my video recordings. Any suggestions?
- July 4, 2011 at 8:12 PM #177080birdcatParticipant
PC or Mac?
- July 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM #177081AnonymousInactive
PC. Also, I’m using Adobe Premiere Elements for video making. I tried using Audacity from a suggestion, I found when I loaded the video and tried to play the audio it would just give me loud white noise static. I tried seperating the audio from the video file so see if that was the problem, but no go.
- July 4, 2011 at 11:30 PM #177082doublehammParticipant
I tried audacity a few weeks back. It is free – and worked well. I had to play with the setting a bit and try some tests but I was able to clean up some bad audio in about 20 minutes and I had never used the program before.
- July 4, 2011 at 11:56 PM #177083birdcatParticipant
I would try to reinstall Audacity if you’re having problems. One of the best free audio editors out there. Do a YouTube search for tutorials (lots of them out there).
- July 5, 2011 at 12:09 AM #177084doublehammParticipant
Sorry I didn’t see your first post about Audacity! There are 2 similar threads running at the moment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.