Video Studio 12

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I think that so far, this is the most user friendly program I have ever used, seen or heard about. Does anybody know of an easier one?

Inactive

Well, I guess not! haha There it is settled! Video Studio 12 is the easiest ever… EVER!!!

Inactive

I find it even easier to not use it… 8^)

Participant

if you stick to that one you will never improve. to me I think pinnacle studios are templates because most of it is settled

there is no key frame and etc…. please after 2 weeks just get a copy of adobe pp ot Final cut.

Inactive

Magix Video Pro X I think is just as easy. And I understand that some dont want to use these programs. That makes sense. However, as someone who tests everything thats out there, these two are some of the most user friendly. So they are good to suggest to nouvices.

Inactive

Actually, Pinnacle 12 does use key frames.

As far as Corel Studio, I know nothing about it.

Inactive

Can someone please recommend a good capture card to use with this software? Are PCIs still faster than external ones?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap