Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Video Studio 11 and Video Filters
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 13, 2008 at 10:04 PM #46715AnonymousInactive
i’m italian,so sorry for my english.. 🙂
i’ve got a problem with studio 11…i made a project of 5clips audio/video and i wanna add a video filter on a part of a clip.not on an entire clip!
how can i do that!??!when i put the filter on the clip it changes ALL THE CLIP,and i don’t know how to change only a part of the clip..
hope u understand my problem 🙂
- May 13, 2008 at 10:23 PM #192405BruceMolParticipant
If you mean you want to a filter an area of the clip, like a corner or the top or bottom, you cannot.
If you mean filter a period of time, for example to filter the last minute of a clip,you can add your clip again and draw in the clip handles on the side to realign the time and segments. So, instead ofone 5 minute clip you can make a 4+1 minute clip; the last minute being filtered.
- May 14, 2008 at 4:23 AM #192406AnonymousInactive
Place cut tabs at the beginning and end of the section you want to apply the filter too.Then apply the filter to that section.
- May 14, 2008 at 8:02 AM #192407AnonymousInactive
you can add your clip again and draw in the clip handles on the side to realign the time and segments. So, instead ofone 5 minute clip you can make a 4+1 minute clip; the last minute being filtered. good luck
i don’t understand 🙁
- May 14, 2008 at 8:05 AM #192408AnonymousInactive
can u do some screenshot please?
- May 15, 2008 at 4:32 AM #192409BruceMolParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.