Video Studio 11 and Video Filters

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hi all!

i’m italian,so sorry for my english.. πŸ™‚

i’ve got a problem with studio 11…i made a project of 5clips audio/video and i wanna add a video filter on a part of a clip.not on an entire clip!

how can i do that!??!when i put the filter on the clip it changes ALL THE CLIP,and i don’t know how to change only a part of the clip..

hope u understand my problem πŸ™‚

thanks

Participant

If you mean you want to a filter an area of the clip, like a corner or the top or bottom, you cannot.

If you mean filter a period of time, for example to filter the last minute of a clip,you can add your clip again and draw in the clip handles on the side to realign the time and segments. So, instead ofone 5 minute clip you can make a 4+1 minute clip; the last minute being filtered.

good luck

Inactive

Place cut tabs at the beginning and end of the section you want to apply the filter too.Then apply the filter to that section.

Inactive

you can add your clip again and draw in the clip handles on the side to realign the time and segments. So, instead ofone 5 minute clip you can make a 4+1 minute clip; the last minute being filtered. good luck

i don’t understand πŸ™

Inactive

can u do some screenshot please?

Participant

1. add your clip again

2. draw in the clip handles (trim)on the side of the clips to realign thelength of segments

3. add effects as desired

3 steps

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap