Video + Screen + Audio Capture

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

Hopefully this is the right group to post in. I am looking for a good software solution that will allow me to capture video from a camera hooked to the computer (webcam or in this case, via a capture card), audio from a professional microphone hooked to the computer via mixing board and USB device and a presentation on the screen. Basically, I want to be able to switch back and forth from the camera and the presentation all while recording it.

The only software I have found that seems to have this functionality is webcammax (http://www.webcammax.com). However, the video is extremely choppy and does not align with the audio. I am using a quadcore system with 4GB of RAM and an Osprey capture card. Maybe I need some other hardware to make this work right?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap