Video Loop background software to develop own Loops

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Miscellaneous Techniques Video Loop background software to develop own Loops

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I would like to create my own moving graphic video background loops for PC, but I cannot justify an expensive “Adobe” software to do it.

I bought an Vegas Pro 8 and about a month later it was Vegas Pro 9. Buying an expensive software doesn’t mean, but one thing…expensive upgrades. LOL

There are a zillion already built free backgrounds, but the problem is searching takes so much time. I know pretty well what I want to do. A software is really what I need.

All I need is some recommendations for some softwares that are free or reasonably priced that will do the trick. I won’t need to build background loops often, but I would like to do them myself.

Participant

Just make em in Vegas. When and if you outgrow that, you can purchase new software and will know exactly what you need at that time.

Participant

Digital Juice has their Compositor’s Toolkits and their Motion Designer’s Toolkits (I just ordered two of these – Volumes 4 & 5 look amazing – On sale right now for a very limited time for $250 for two). Might be something to let you do what you’re looking for without learning some difficult software and spending some serious time.

Participant

“I bought an Vegas Pro 8 and about a month later it was Vegas Pro 9”

Generally, if you purchased an earlier version of Vegas and the next version is released within a month, you should get a free upgrade. OTOH, Vegas 9 is a significant improvement over V8 (in terms of features, that is).

Anyway, back on-topic – Vegas is versatile enough to make your own looping backgrounds. There’s many, many ways to do it, so start experimenting.

Participant

There are several looping video backgrounds available for free on my new site:

http://www.downloops.com/

They’re available at all relevant resolutions and frame rates.

Enjoy using them!

All the best,

Michael / downloops.com

Great! You can also visit this link here – https://limeartstore.com/category/vjloops/motion-backgrounds/ Video Backgrounds!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap