Video looks pixeled and looks like “film”

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Video looks pixeled and looks like “film”

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am new to DVD burning. I have been able to burn video to DVDs but I am getting funny results. First, I have exported video from Premiere 6.5 into Ulead’s Moviefactory 2 and also to Ulead’s DVD Workshop and I have also just captured DV video into these DVD software programs. But when I play the DVD in my DVD player the video has more of a “motion picture” look rather than video. There is a noticable difference between my DV footage that I shot with my DV camcorder and the DVD that I burned the footage too.
      I have toyed around with the settings but still no luck.
      The Moviefactory 2 software results in a DVD that looks pixeled and looks like “film” but the Ulead Workshop just has a film quality about it and is just a little pixeled.
      Anybody have any suggestions as to what might be causing this or have ideas as to how to fix this, or is this normal?
      I burn my DVDs on a Pioneer DVR-A06U DVD/CD writer if this info is needed.
      Thanks!

Participant

Thanks for responding. I have thought about getting Ulead Workshop. I downloaded their trial version. It woorks okay except the finished DVD looks more like film rather than video and the picture quality is not 100% “crisp”.
      I have posted this problem on other forums. I’ve been told to adjust the settings but to this day I have yet to get a good clean burn that looks like video and has a good picture quality. I don’t want to spend anymore money on DVD burning software knowing that it may not work, This is why I tried Workshops trial download first. This has been very frustrating! If anybody can help with other information I sure would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap