Video for weddings

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am putting together my equipment for making video of weddings. I am going to work with a Canon Optura either 300 or 400. For sound I am looking into a Schriber Acoustic SA-568 shotgun mic. Where I am little lost is with the lighting. I live in Tijuana Mexico. Down here the weddings are not like in the US where is common to have them during the day and in open places. Most of the weddings here are at night in private places where is very dark and the only lighting is from candles. So as you can see lighting will be a challenge. What equipment do you recommend this? Note that I don’t want to ruin the romantic ambient and be walking around with a big spot light. Thanks.

Inactive

compusolver Wrote:

By the way, I’d invest in a wireless mic system like Azden’s and use a lavilier mic on the groom instead of a shotgun.

why do you suggest this over the shotgun Mic. I seem to be getting mixed signals. Some say shotgun others say wireless lavilier

I asked this same question on the sound advice board
      http://www.videomaker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1123

Inactive

cost is less a concern right now as quality. I think I’ll take your advice and invest in both

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap