Video File Organization

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

I have been shooting for a few weeks now with my mew HD camera. I have amassed a lot of files and need to figure out a good way to organize, catalog, tag and archive my MTS files. I am wondering what others use.

As many of these are raw footage that I may use for multiple projects I am curious how others keep their clips indexed. I am looking at Karma, but have not really used it yet.

Matthew

Participant

I use Photo Manager 8 from Magix, you can download it FREE here. I like it because it will generate thumbnails from mov, avi, wmv and just about any video format. I create an album for each my video elements like lower thirds,backgrounds, stock footage and such. Then I can just browse when I am looking for a clip.

It helps me keep organized. Give it a try and see if it works with MTS files? I’d like to know if it works. πŸ™‚

J

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video β€” 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap