Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Video File Converter
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 18, 2008 at 5:34 PM #39957AnonymousInactive
I’ve read through a few posts on here, and no one has made a real cheap, solid suggestion for a video file converter. I’ve seen a few free ones, such as Visual Hub (apple) and a few relatively cheap converters such as VideoZilla and Advanced X Video Converter. Does anyone have a suggestion or a review of either of these products.
Thanks in advance
- February 25, 2008 at 4:27 AM #172105AnonymousInactive
i use a program called super to convert my videos to h264 for web delivery. it’s free and easy to use and customize.
- March 4, 2008 at 3:29 AM #172106AnonymousInactive
- March 4, 2008 at 3:12 PM #172107AnonymousInactive
I use VisualHub…Its Fast and almost free $23 USD…Fast conversion from nearly every video format to iPod, PSP, DV, DVD, Tivo, AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG and Flash. http://www.techspansion.com/visualhub/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.