Video Equipment

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am pretty new at all this and just got Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.1. Do any of you know where I can get a tripod w/ wheels? I need this or something like it that is relatively cheap so that I can make smooth pan and dolly shots.

Participant

Thanks, Hank. I told them and got a discount. πŸ˜€ lol. Really, it the cart was on sale for $40 instead of $50. Thanks for the tip! With all the air out of its wheels, it works great as a dolly. Thanks again!

Participant

Did the hardware store wheels work smoothly for you? I tried countless lawn/garden style tires and they were so roughly manufactured they would wobble and bounce as I rolled. Plus the knobby tread caused vibration. I had to go with premium 3″ slick gokart tires.

Paul Lyke
      dollytrax.com

Participant

Wow, this was started a really long time ago. The shots were pretty wobbly from the hardware store…in retrospect using some motion stabilization software in combination with the cart would do a nice job.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camera stabilizers for video β€” 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap