video converter

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi guys ! I am new here. I am using pinnacle studio 9.3 version. Can someone please tell me a free software to convert video files.I have a Lite-On DVD recorder which records everything in the DAT format which is not recognised by pinnacle & so I need o convert it into AVI or MPG to edit it in pinnacle.I need it for home videos & not professionaly.

Participant

You can try a program called SUPER. Just search Google for it. It’s totally legit.

Inactive

SUPER currently only supports PAL-DV not NTSC-DV if DV is your target. I did leave comments on the forum and hopefully the next version will be fixed (it may have already been, but the author has yet to leave a comment as such on that thread). Meanwhile, if you want, you can use ffmpeg or mencoder directly without the frontend to convert to NTSC-DV or you can try some other formats.

Participant

That’s cool. I’ll have to check it out.

Inactive

Does anyone know of a good free video conversion tool for a mac?

Participant

http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

Absolutely free, Any Video Converter works on Windows if you have a PC. Been the first absolutely free converter that I’ve had success with.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap