Video Contest (Commercial) – Win $1000

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Taradel, the nation’s fastest growing print advertising service, is offering a $1000.00 cash prize for the best 60 second video/commercial that promotes our pizza menu printing service. There are no limits as to what you can submit (keep it clean) for your chance to win. Whether you’re good at making home videos for internet video sites, or if you’re an upcoming filmmaker…we encourage everyone to give this contest a try. We are looking for creative, viral, and entertaining videos that will help us promote our pizza menu printing service across the country.

Check it out:
      http://www.taradel.com/VideoAdContest
      πŸ˜€

Participant

Deadline is now September 30, 2007 – we are giving everyone an extra 2 weeks to finish up their videos! Get those videos submitted for a chance to win big! $1000 grand prize up for grabs!

Thanks all πŸ˜€

Inactive

If I get time, I’ll toss something together.

I do have to say, however, the grand prize isn’t all that grand, considering that I would normally charge more than that for developing a :30 spot, lt alone a whole 60. And then, I usually have a guarantee of payment before I start taping. But that’s just me. I’m sure that many of us will inevitably take a shot, but I wouldn’t be suprised if the quality wasn’t as good as it would be if we knew we would get a paycheck out of the deal.

Best of luck though, and like I said, you may see a few submissions from this site’s attenders.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap