Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Video Compression
- October 15, 2011 at 4:47 AM #44468
Is there any software I can use to compress a video file to write to a DVD. We are going the give our senior players copies of every home game. The raw video is on a 8.5 GB disc. Is there any way I can make it smaller because we are going to add some graphics, chapters and etc. Thanks
- October 15, 2011 at 6:17 PM #186228Grinner HesterParticipant
Any DVD authoring app will do.
You can even set up chapters in your latest DVD recorders from Best Buy.
- October 15, 2011 at 8:31 PM #186229
Can anyone suggest the best and most easiest authoring software to use that you can be creative with
- October 15, 2011 at 10:03 PM #186230Grinner HesterParticipant
All of us can. It doesn’t mean it’s the bast match for you.
Grab the latest adobe creative suite and tear stuff up, man.
- October 15, 2011 at 11:01 PM #186231
- October 16, 2011 at 12:51 PM #186232CharlesParticipant
I have had great success with Adobe products.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.