Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Classifieds › Video Card – GeForce 6600GT
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
July 16, 2008 at 8:30 PM #38198AnonymousInactive
For my bday I bought a new video card for my computer, I thought I had a PCI express slot, but nope, I guess not.
This is brand new, I took it out of the packaging, but that’s it.
Here are the features:
- 512 memory, DDR2
- 350 mHz Core speed
- 600 mHz memory speed
- 128 bits
- D-SUB, DVI and HDTV outputs
- Intel Pentium III, AMD Duron or Athlon class processor or higher
- 256MB system RAM
- A minimum 300W system power supply
- A PCI Express compliant motherboard
- 50MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive to load the driver or download it online.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, & Vista
- VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor
- GeForce 6600 GT 512 MB PCI Express Video Card
- Installation driver CD
- S-Video cable
- Quick Installation Guide
please submit an offer if interested. I would prefer paypal in the continental US, but I can work with you if you are outside the US and/or cannot pay with paypal.
July 18, 2008 at 5:10 AM #168147AnonymousInactive
Okay, I know some people like a price to start with, so maybe $35 + $5 shipping. I saw that the 256 system RAM version of this card sells for $40 at Microcenter, so I feel this is a reasonable price. Please feel free to make an offer. I really just want to get this off my hands so I can get a replacement.
July 24, 2008 at 9:39 PM #168148AnonymousInactive
This item has sold.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.