Video: Best moments of 2010, according to my head-cam

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Video: Best moments of 2010, according to my head-cam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

<p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Tahoma;”>
      <p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px ‘Lucida Grande’;”><span style=”letter-spacing: 0.0px;”>This is just a compilation of the best shots of 2010, according to my own lenses. But the best shot really comes in at minute 4:00</span>
      <p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px ‘Lucida Grande’; color: #2400a9;”><span style=”text-decoration: underline; letter-spacing: 0.0px;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8UkwM6xpA</span>

Woody
      Participant

Very Cool! My son just hit ten months old. Looked up at me the other morning as if to say “I’m here to break stuff” I handed him my wifes cell phone. 🙂

Grinner Hester
      Participant

bitchin.

loved it, man. Keep having an awesome badass time and keep shootin’ it, man.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.