- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- February 17, 2006 at 1:41 AM #42379AnonymousInactive
We are planning to allow video adverts on Yellowikis next month and would like to know which video hosting sites we should encourage people to link to.
YouTube is the most obvious candidate – any other recommendations?
We are also looking for examples of commercials that we can use to showcase the service.
- February 17, 2006 at 7:59 AM #178123EndeavorParticipant
How about Google Video?
You are more than welcome to use my promotional video:
- March 17, 2006 at 2:50 AM #178124
- March 20, 2006 at 3:24 PM #178125AnonymousInactive
- October 14, 2010 at 7:51 AM #178126meinzalParticipant
motion would tip my tv now been
- October 15, 2010 at 1:19 AM #178127
- October 15, 2010 at 7:42 AM #178128EarlCMember
Test for what?
- October 15, 2010 at 8:23 AM #178129MarcelParticipant
I was wondering if Vimeo links worked the same way as youtube, as it seems that some or many hosting sites don’t. Vimeo seems like a decent site for more serious video folks, and would make a good video hosting site for some types of ad’s, although I believe it is not supposed to be used that way.
As the question is 4 years old, I thought I would try it as the last relevant posting (to my best understanding) was also 4 years old. Hope I didn’t offend.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.