Vegas Wizards

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I downloaded some Wizard Demo’s to use in Vegas called NEON and EXCALIBUR. http://www.vegastoolsandtraining.com/

Created by Vegas gurus Edward Troxel and Gary Kleiner, Excalibur includes 13 Wizards (tools) that are designed to speed you through many editing tasks, and are accessed through a pop-up interface that integrates seamlessly with Vegas. I can’t even get these demo’s to work or maybe I just don’t know what I’m doing. Has anyone ever tried these or know of another product similar to these tools that I can try?

Thanks!

Participant

Check to see if you have .NET Frameworks (from Mircosoft) on your computer. I believe this is necessary to run these programs since they are script based. You may also have to reinstall Vegas once you install .NET. I had to. You can download .NET Frameworks from the Microsoft site (23 megs).
      Hope this helps.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap