Vegas to DVD

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi. Ok, so I have finished my project and want to put it on a DVD. I render it as a MPEG2 file. Someone said to save the audio and video seperately. Can anyone briefly explain how to do this? Then when rendered I open it up in my DVD authoring software and bingo?! Most videos will be 60 minutes or less so I can render at 8mbps.

Anything I need to know?

Inactive

Well rendering audio seperately depends on what you are doing. What software are you using? I would also suggest that you do not burn at 8 mbps as most dvd players will have issues with it.

John

Inactive

I used Nero vision and it worked ok. I think only DVD architect requires you to render audio/vid seperately. Not sure how to do that though.

cheers

Inactive

In Vegas, you should have a rendering option for AC3. use that to render your audio to use in dvda. be sure to name it the same as the mpg file and when you import the mpg file into dvda, the ac3 file will come along with it automatically. there are some settings you need to make sure are set when you render out an ac3 file. I am not at my editing machine right now, but Ithink that dialog normalization needs to be set at -31 or -32 dB. I would suggest that you do a search on the Vegas forums at jetdv.com or sony and look for ac3 render settings.

John

Inactive

Johnboy

cool thanks for the help

cheers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap