Vegas Movie Studio! Help

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have been looking at the Vegas Movie Studio Programs…

and have looked at the normal and the platium…..

is there a big differencebetween them??

if so isthe platium worth 30 dollars more??

Please help me!!!

thank you so much!!!!

Participant

They are pretty much the same but the platinum version will edit HD content.

You can see all the differences here… http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudiopp/compare

Jeff

Inactive

HERE is Sony’s comparison chart for Vegas. Basically Platnum gives you HD, and iPod & PSP exports.

Inactive

What makes it worth the little extra is not only HD support, but a whole bunch more NewBlue FX filters & transitions, a doubling of the audio tools and a vastly improved color correction controls & options. So depending on what you expect to you’d be using, platinum could money you don’t need to spend. But for the extra transitions, filters, audio controls and color correction, I think it is a good value, providing a lot of directions to grow.

Good Luck & happy editing, whatever NLE you choose.

Participant

Yeah, the NewBlue FX come with Platinum too. I second BarefootMedia that this may be money you don’t need to spend, but will give you some tools you can learn as you go along.

You also can customize Rendering templates.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap