Vegas Movie Studio! Help

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      addisonn
      Participant

I have been looking at the Vegas Movie Studio Programs…

and have looked at the normal and the platium…..

is there a big differencebetween them??

if so isthe platium worth 30 dollars more??

Please help me!!!

thank you so much!!!!

jeff92k7
      Participant

They are pretty much the same but the platinum version will edit HD content.

You can see all the differences here… http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudiopp/compare

Jeff

Anonymous
      Inactive

HERE is Sony’s comparison chart for Vegas. Basically Platnum gives you HD, and iPod & PSP exports.

Anonymous
      Inactive

What makes it worth the little extra is not only HD support, but a whole bunch more NewBlue FX filters & transitions, a doubling of the audio tools and a vastly improved color correction controls & options. So depending on what you expect to you’d be using, platinum could money you don’t need to spend. But for the extra transitions, filters, audio controls and color correction, I think it is a good value, providing a lot of directions to grow.

Good Luck & happy editing, whatever NLE you choose.

chrisColorado
      Participant

Yeah, the NewBlue FX come with Platinum too. I second BarefootMedia that this may be money you don’t need to spend, but will give you some tools you can learn as you go along.

Anonymous

You also can customize Rendering templates.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN