vegas movie studio 8

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Just got this program, my question is i have down loaded my movie from my sony DV camcore using windows movie maker and now that i have this new vegas program some of my audio does not sound, is there something in vegas that a need to click? please help i really want to learn more about vegas..

thanks rockie on board!

chrisColorado
      Participant

what files did you put in vegas? what’s the extension? .MTS? .mpeg? what are the files?

Sometimes, it’s the type of files that are wrong. I use AVCHD cameras in Vegas movie studio at work so if you tell me what files, I can help some.

It could also be possible that the audio didn’t work or something. Let me know.

Anonymous
      Inactive

what format is the file? If it’s not too much trouble, I would recapture the file with vegas. The problem could be in so many different places. Without more info, it’s hard to hit your problem more squarely.

John

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN