Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › vegas movie studio 8
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 24, 2008 at 11:37 AM #47691AnonymousInactive
Just got this program, my question is i have down loaded my movie from my sony DV camcore using windows movie maker and now that i have this new vegas program some of my audio does not sound, is there something in vegas that a need to click? please help i really want to learn more about vegas..
thanks rockie on board!
- June 24, 2008 at 1:35 PM #196344chrisColoradoParticipant
what files did you put in vegas? what’s the extension? .MTS? .mpeg? what are the files?
Sometimes, it’s the type of files that are wrong. I use AVCHD cameras in Vegas movie studio at work so if you tell me what files, I can help some.
It could also be possible that the audio didn’t work or something. Let me know.
- June 24, 2008 at 5:00 PM #196345AnonymousInactive
what format is the file? If it’s not too much trouble, I would recapture the file with vegas. The problem could be in so many different places. Without more info, it’s hard to hit your problem more squarely.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.