Vegas 8 Pro – Separate Audio & VIdeo ??

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Vegas 8 Pro – Separate Audio & VIdeo ??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey all,

I’ve used a few different packages and am now using/liking Vegas 8 Pro. I looked and looked but can’t seem to find how to separate and maybe delete the audio. Right now I’m just dropping the audio down to a new track way down out of the way and turning the ‘volume’ all the way down.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
      Inactive

click on the clip and hit the ‘u’ key to ungroup the audio and video. or if you use the trimmer, make your time selection for what you want to import to the timeline, hit the tab key to cycle between video, audio, or both and drag to the timeline.

Have fun with Vegas, I do.

John

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks Johnboy, I swear I tried that but I tried it again and it worked. Thanks man, I feel dumb but I got what I was looking for.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN