Vegas 11 HD help.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just started to play with this some and am having a issue. When i finish a video in it and upload to youtube the video is kinda jittery and shaky almost like its not fast enough to keep up or something. Ididn’tget this ever with movie maker. Video is HD coming from a d3100.I’mwondering is there any certain settings in Vegas i need have set a certain way or anythinglikethat? As i said this is the 1st time iv ever used this program or any for that matter minus windows movie maker.

Participant

Are you uploading it directly from the Vegas timeline? Or are you rendering the finished product first and then uploading that rendered file? I always use ‘File’ >’Render-As’ then choose Mainconcept mpeg 2, then upload the mpeg 2 files. It works fine for me.

-Wayne-

Participant

ok ya i went direct. vegas has the youtube button i logged in through that and uploaded direct from the timeline without doinganythingelse first. Thanks ill try that and see how it goes.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap