VADO by Creative

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I got this little VADO camcorder from Creative:

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?product=18108&campid=20445&WT.cg_n=Campaigns&WT.mc_id=8866

I really like it, because it really does fit in a pocket, and when you take it out to film, it look more like a phone and people don’t realized they are being filmed so I get more real conversations and short event films. Anyways for such a small camera, I get great stuff, and the HD is really clear,

Now, it seems that you need to run the software that comes on the camera to view movie on you computer. Once the codec is installed though, I have been able to watch the movies with Windows Media Player.

The VADO allows you to edit the video on the VADO, but the little screen is good for filming, but I think it is a little small for editing.

I mostly work from a PC. I would like to know if there is a good film editor that will edit the VADO clips?

I want to string them together, with some light audio wrok and transistion and text between cuts.

I know for apple there is Final Cut Pro, but what about PC?

Anonymous
      Inactive

BUMP – Anyone?

Coreece
      Participant

Your VADO records in h.264 format which most editors except.

You can check out the free trail of sony vegas here:

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudiope

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Other Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.