uninstalling premiere trial

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I tride adobe premiere trial. Now i have full version, and i can’t install it because, a can’t remove trial from my computer. I don’t understant what is the problem??!!
      Can anybody help me?!

Inactive

I’m confused! If you installed a trial version of Premiere, then bought it, typically what happens is Adobe gives you the activation serial number which removes the 30 day trial limit, making the same trial version your full version. Technically, you don’t uninstall anything but activate the one already in your system.

I’m thinking that you bought a CD-ROM version and can’t install it. Call Adobe! I’ve called them dozens of times and they are always helpful (so far).

Inactive

compusolver,
      of course I use "uninstall" feature, result – "…setup is unable tu uninstall program. Press Finish…". And I tried to reinstall program, and delete the folder and contents, and clean registry with regcleaner and manually, and reinstall once again. Nothing!!!

kkmac,
      You are right, I bought CD-ROM version. And Adobe said, if I want to install full version, I have completely remove trial version from my PC before that.

Thanks guys.

Inactive

Thanks guys, I have found solution in http://ppro.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_uninstall_the_tryout_version.3F

Best regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap