Uni Project – MC6

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi all,

I’ve recently joined as I’m a student undertaking a post pro course. I’ve been set an assignment and I’m finding it all a bit daunting. The project is to deliver a professional Edit suite for 50,000 budget (fictional of course!). I’m thinking of going down the MC6 route but when I started to look at hardware it all got a bit confusing. For example, when do you need a capture card as opposed to simply capturing from camera to computer via say firewire? What benefit does a Nitris or other card add to the system and is it necessary? There are a lot of abbreviations when I’m looking at the different hardware options and I’m a little unsure of what it is I’m looking at.

Ultimately I was going to design my suite to edit for tape-less footage, preferably offering stereoscopic functionality. Can anyone help/advise?

Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap