Uncompressed AVI will not play anywhere, only EffectsMatrix player

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Uncompressed AVI will not play anywhere, only EffectsMatrix player

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I created a 30 meg animation video in Swish, a Flash (SWF) creation program and then converted to uncompressed AVI (3+ gig). I want to burn it onto DVD with highest resolution. I have been able to do it with codecs, Xvid, cinepak, etc. but can’t getuncompressed AVItoplay or import into editing/burning programs, except for one, EffectsMatrix Total Video Player. I’ve tried to view settingsof file but if I can’t import or play then I can’t see anything. I have tried Adobe Premiere Pro, AfterFX, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 12, Sony Vegas, Ulead Workshop2, Ulead MediaStudio, etc and no luck. Any ideas out there? I want to play this DVD on a 48″ flat screen. Thanks, Randy Southpaw

Inactive

check the “avi” file for codecs using gspot. avi is a wrapper, and it “could” be that you don’t have the proper codec installed. You say you are trying to burn to a dvd. As a data disc or as a dvd? If the latter, you need to render that avi file as mpeg 2 for dvd.

John

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap