Ulead’s Video Studio

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have read that Ulead’s Video Studio is an easy to use, stable product. If you have used it, please post your opinion on the program. Thank you.

Inactive

This is strictly for your home movies.
      For the money Pinnacle Studio is far better and easier to use. But again, these are not professional products.
      If you are making dvds to sell to other people look for other products.
      I do own copies of both ULead Video Studio 7 and Pinnacle Studio 9. I also have Canopus Let’s Edit.
      For the price Let’s Edit beats them both. But Pinancle Studio is probably easier to use.
      This is for editing though. You don’t want to try and burn DVDs using Pinnacle or ULead products.

Jim Mc Coy

Inactive

I own a copy of Studio 7, so I figured for a few dollars I’d upgrade it.
      Bad idea. Another waste of money.
      The install procedure can not locate my existing copy of Studio 7 and therefore fails.
      My policy, after being burned a number of times, is to avoid products when there are troubles with the demo and/or the installs.
      This is also not the first time I had troubles with Ulead software. I had a trial version of thier DVD authoring tool and the menus would not work on any DVD that I burned.
      As far as I’m concerned Ulead products are garbage. I’m finished with them completely. For the money go with Canopus Let’s Edit or Pinnacle Studio.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap