Two Adobe questions

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

1. Can Encore burn plain ol’ CDs?Or is it DVD only?

2. Is there a place you can go to get old versions of the software programs for cheap or even free?I’d like to get Premiere Pro 2.0, Photoshop and Illustrator CS, Encore DVD, Audition 1.0 and After Effects 6.0.

Thanks! chris

Participant

1. Encore CS3 is DVD, Blueray or Flash only. I don’t know about the older versions.

Can’t help with question 2.

Cheers Ian

Participant

1) Encore is a DVD Authoring application, that’s all. For burning CDs you can use iTunes, Windows Media Player, or the software that came with your DVD Burner I use Sonic RecordNow, many use Nero.

2) eBay, but no version is cheap or free πŸ˜‰ You can use the older versions to get new versions for the upgrade price.

I had to pay over $200 for Encore v1, just so I could get Premiere Pro CS3 at the upgrade price.

Participant

Thanks guys!

Chuckengels: I’ve used Windows Media player for CDs and it stinks! I hate the quality and it doesn’t even burn all the songs! What a piece of junk! I’ll look into the others.

And that’s too bad about the $200 for Encore. Hmm. I’ll keep looking anyway just in case.

Participant

You need to go into the main menu of Media Player, Tools/Options/Burn and set it up first. Take a look at all of the options tabs and make sure everything is set up correctly as you want it. I have burned dozens of CDs with Media Player and no problems with quality or anything else πŸ˜‰

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap