turnhere videographers?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

anyone out there making vids for turnhere?

if so, what has been your experience?

thanx

kmack

Anonymous
      Inactive

kmack

I signed up for it, got no leads, then asked about $. you get next to nothing and they expect you to shoot with your own camera etc (so if you have to rent, you will be out the pocket) I think the most they offer is like a few hundred dollars – at best – not worth turning the truck on IMO.

best, Phil

Anonymous
      Inactive

Turn here is basically looking for cheap labor like Phil stated. I signed up for it and was real exicted and then they told me I would get one hundred thrith five dollars to shoot AT&T phone store. I couldnt do it was not enough for me. I havent taken an assignment from them I signed up early 2008 they still call and leave me messages to this day about jobs in my area I send em straight to voice mail!!!

SteveMann
      Participant

Power – where are you. I registered with them when they first came online and never heard from them. I am located North of Boston. I figured that they were only looking for cheap shooters, but I could use the TurnHere assignments as a marketing opportunity.

Steve

Grinner Hester
      Participant

I can’t afford to go on shoots for them.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN