turnhere videographers?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

anyone out there making vids for turnhere?

if so, what has been your experience?

thanx

kmack

Inactive

kmack

I signed up for it, got no leads, then asked about $. you get next to nothing and they expect you to shoot with your own camera etc (so if you have to rent, you will be out the pocket) I think the most they offer is like a few hundred dollars – at best – not worth turning the truck on IMO.

best, Phil

Inactive

Turn here is basically looking for cheap labor like Phil stated. I signed up for it and was real exicted and then they told me I would get one hundred thrith five dollars to shoot AT&T phone store. I couldnt do it was not enough for me. I havent taken an assignment from them I signed up early 2008 they still call and leave me messages to this day about jobs in my area I send em straight to voice mail!!!

Participant

Power – where are you. I registered with them when they first came online and never heard from them. I am located North of Boston. I figured that they were only looking for cheap shooters, but I could use the TurnHere assignments as a marketing opportunity.

Steve

Participant

I can’t afford to go on shoots for them.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap