Trying to find a MICROPHONE (for mount and Boom) NEED HELP

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Trying to find a MICROPHONE (for mount and Boom) NEED HELP

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I have an HDR HC3 with the VMC K100 and am looking for a microphone that will work as a good boom microphone, I would also like to be able to use it as a mounted microhone too. the VideoMic from Rode looks good, as well as Azden Mics but to tell you the truth I have no idea what I should be looking for. I have the EMC HW1 from sony but I like to make short films and the wireless mic is very much an eyesore and ruins the authenticity of the film. I am looking for something as cheap and good as posssible, I am willing to pull out some cash as long as its a good mic. I don’t want to get a mic for a good price and be disapointed, but at the same time I don’t really want to dish out more than 300 dollars. Some help would be greatly appreciated

Participant

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=8533&A=details&Q=&sku=421933&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

– pricey but great stuff!

Shoot-It-Yourself Wedding Video Guide

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap