Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Trouble with Studio 10
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM #47358AnonymousInactive
I am having trouble opening video files in the edit mode. Video thumbnails show on the left hand side but shows green blank screen on the right. When I play the clip the sound is there but no picture. Anybody know why?
- June 8, 2011 at 5:14 PM #195039MichaelParticipant
I’ve seen that a couple of times myself. I simple re-start the program (close and re-open) and the problem goes away. I don’t realy know what causes it though.
- June 8, 2011 at 6:10 PM #195040AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the quick reply Sunkleep. I have tried reloading a number of times but can’t get rid of the problem. Anybody else any ideas?
- June 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM #195041YvonParticipant
If you work or like to work in video montagemove from Studio levelto Avid Studio compare to Studio 10 or 12,14 you have in hand a real pro software at incridible price. Since I bought it over a month and about 20 projects done I never stop or reboot or exit from for me is the day and the night compare to Studio.
- June 12, 2011 at 6:12 AM #195042MichaelParticipant
Hey Signmax, does Avid Studio handle High Def video? I’ve switched from Studio 14 to Movie Studio HD to handle my HD files. Studio 14 doesn’t import the files without changing the compression which ruins the HD format.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.