Trouble with Studio 10

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am having trouble opening video files in the edit mode. Video thumbnails show on the left hand side but shows green blank screen on the right. When I play the clip the sound is there but no picture. Anybody know why?

Participant

I’ve seen that a couple of times myself. I simple re-start the program (close and re-open) and the problem goes away. I don’t realy know what causes it though.

Inactive

Thanks for the quick reply Sunkleep. I have tried reloading a number of times but can’t get rid of the problem. Anybody else any ideas?

Participant

Hi,

If you work or like to work in video montagemove from Studio levelto Avid Studio compare to Studio 10 or 12,14 you have in hand a real pro software at incridible price. Since I bought it over a month and about 20 projects done I never stop or reboot or exit from for me is the day and the night compare to Studio.

Regards,

YR

Participant

Hey Signmax, does Avid Studio handle High Def video? I’ve switched from Studio 14 to Movie Studio HD to handle my HD files. Studio 14 doesn’t import the files without changing the compression which ruins the HD format.

• Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap