Trouble with DVD Architect 5

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

<p id=”_mcePaste” style=”position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;”>Thanks for your great videos. I’m currently having trouble burning dvd’s in DVD Achitect 5. I’ve prepared the folder to be burned but when I try to burn it I get an error message: An error occured opening a file on the system. Make sure that you have permission to acces this file. I’m not sure what this means or how to fix it. Thanks for your help!
      <p id=”_mcePaste” style=”position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;”>Dave

Hello Everyone,I’m currently having trouble burning dvd’s in DVD Achitect 5. I’ve prepared the folder to be burned but when I try to burn it I get an error message: An error occurred opening a file on the system. Make sure that you have permission to access this file. I’m not sure what this means or how to fix it. Thanks for your help!Dave

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap