Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › Trouble finding sound effects
- November 1, 2006 at 6:47 PM #41148
I’m making a video that’s related to halloween, where somebody dies. I’m looking for the music that the cello plays right after somebody dies… I can’t really describe it other than, "DUN DUN… DUN DUN…" over and over. Any ideas where I should look?
- November 1, 2006 at 6:54 PM #175268jetsonParticipant
The Funeral March – I know it well…and you are correct…
dun dun du dun dun du dun du dun du dun
mwu ha ha ha haha….
- November 1, 2006 at 7:01 PM #175269
No, that’s not the one, thanks though. Have you ever seen the Simpsons, when Homer get hit over the head by a paint can, and falls unconsious to the floor. It’s played then.
- November 2, 2006 at 2:33 PM #175270
Where do you suggest I get the DVD?
- April 16, 2007 at 10:26 PM #175271AnonymousInactive
There are thousands of free sounds here:
In fact, I recorded or made almost all of them. 🙂
- April 16, 2007 at 10:38 PM #175272AnonymousInactive
This wouldn’t by chance be the first 4 notes of Beethoven’s 5th ?
da da da DUH!!! 😯
- April 17, 2007 at 5:06 AM #175273birdcatParticipant
Digital Juice has some nice stuff for decent prices.
For spooky music check out: http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/products.asp?pid=196&tab=t3#tabs
For sound effects check out: http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/product_volumes.asp?pvid=14
They’re not free but they are reasonably priced for what you get (I have spent way too much on their products over the last few months).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.