Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Tripod Tricks: Cineskates
- August 29, 2011 at 5:40 PM #44458composite1Member
One of things tripods are always missing when you buy them is a means of horizontal movement. Either you have to buy or build a set of stable wheels for your ‘pod or get an elaborate dolly setup with tracks and so on. Here’s a concept by Justin Jensen of ‘Cinetics’ and his innovative compact version of a wheeled tripod.
- August 29, 2011 at 7:46 PM #186198toddpaulsParticipant
I’m in love, smooth pans are a sign of professionalism. Looks like the upside down set up would be best as it has a lower center of gravity and thus a smoother look.
- August 29, 2011 at 8:28 PM #186199PJParticipant
those look fantastic!
- August 30, 2011 at 2:16 AM #186200composite1Member
Definitely worth a look….
- August 30, 2011 at 7:55 PM #186201roursMember
how do I buy?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.