Tri-X and why we love it ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Just curious…how easy is it for you to find what you are looking
      for here in this site? I want you to have the best experience here, I hear a lot of buzz about Tri-X think you are also. What do you love about it?

Participant

No idea what you are talking about!?! Isn’t Tri-X B&W film?

Participant

The only Tri-X I’ve done is the ISO 400 B&W film from Kodak (which could be pushed – I shot it at ASA 2000 all the time for night shots using only available light from streetlights at 2:00 AM).

Participant

I used to shoot with Tri X but then Fuji-pan 400 came out and was so much better I never went back to The big K

Participant

Sorry Al Arafat you have thewrong medium for this forum. Beloved Tri-X is for Old School still cameras. This place is for VIDEO – and we love it!

Participant

BTW – if you are looking for black & white film, it can still be found at Freestyle in California. I believe the website is: http://www.freestylephoto.biz – Good luck!

Inactive

Thanks ophelia for your information.This place is for VIDEO , and discuss with all ,what you need.Thanks again.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap