Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Tri-X and why we love it ?
- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM #49641AnonymousInactive
Just curious…how easy is it for you to find what you are looking
for here in this site? I want you to have the best experience here, I hear a lot of buzz about Tri-X think you are also. What do you love about it?
- May 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM #203126theonecanoeParticipant
No idea what you are talking about!?! Isn’t Tri-X B&W film?
- May 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM #203127birdcatParticipant
The only Tri-X I’ve done is the ISO 400 B&W film from Kodak (which could be pushed – I shot it at ASA 2000 all the time for night shots using only available light from streetlights at 2:00 AM).
- May 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM #203128chuckzootzParticipant
I used to shoot with Tri X but then Fuji-pan 400 came out and was so much better I never went back to The big K
- May 3, 2012 at 5:29 AM #203129opheliaParticipant
Sorry Al Arafat you have thewrong medium for this forum. Beloved Tri-X is for Old School still cameras. This place is for VIDEO – and we love it!
- May 3, 2012 at 5:32 AM #203130
- May 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM #203131AnonymousInactive
Thanks ophelia for your information.This place is for VIDEO , and discuss with all ,what you need.Thanks again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.