travel documentary

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hello
      i am off on adventure to india-Volunteer in some project ther, that i want to film as a travel documentary based on my experiences. i am having a hard time figuring out what I’ll need to film a decent documentary film.I’d like to keep my spend $3-4k, (this Budget is for Camcorderand all the atheraccessories i will need).

Camcorder -i look for Compact Camcorder since i will be traveling alot -so I looked at prosumer cameras like the canon vh30 & vh 40
      are they Quality Enough for t.v Broadcast and film fastival screening>?
      is ther big Difference Between the vh30 & vh 40 ?
      is ther are ather good cameras that will give me manual flexibility and good Quality that is Enough for t.v Broadcast in this price Range?

in the mor Expensive Range i look at sony HVR-A1E and the DVX100B -do u think ther Quality is so better that it will be mor fit to buy them? ther size look too big for traveling…..in Relation to vh30 & vh 40 .

i am looking also for recommendation on Tripod, Lights, Mic (external sound necessary?) – Any budget / compact recommendations for these accessories?

thanks alot for any help

udi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap