Transitions & Video Effects !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

hey guyz how r u all ?
      well i m currently using Roxio`s DVD & CD Creator 6 ,in which i use DVD Builder for making dvds with transitions and titles ,i also use dazzle movie star 5 for good titles and perfect video effects,so i was asking that iz there any sit efor downloading more transitions ,video effects ,music, etc.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is a money/time issue that needs to be primarily addressed.

If you don’t have a large budget to work with but have lots of time, Pinnicle Studio is probably your best choice. It does lots of stuff and is super easy to learn to use. Even the smallest budget can accommodate a hundred bucks. On the down side, there is a lot of stuff that it won’t do or will take you a long time to do.

On the other side of the coin, if you have a substantial budget to work with and time is money for you, Adobe (or similar software) is your clear choice. Using Studio when time is money and you have deadlines is foolish.

Some things you just simply cannot do using Studio. Try using Studio to edit an equestrian shoot where you had a couple dozen horse and riders riding a cross-country course at timed intervals and you had a half dozen video operators spread out catching them. In theory I think it could be done but in practice you would quickly lose track of your assets.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Outside of upgrading to Premiere or something similiar, probably not. I have Premiere 6.5 and it comes with over 100 transitions and alot of video and audio effects. I don’t know if version 6.5 is still available but there are other versions and makers. If video is just a hobby, can you really justify the cost of a more complete application. If your planning to start a business, its worth it to get something more flexible.

Anonymous

I back what was just said. The Avid/Studio is a buggy program but does have a lot of bells and whistles. I would get trial version first before plopping down any bucks. I paid $400 for Avid Liquid 7.1 and and am not really happy with their product. I would do research and read what others are using here to see what works best. I would rather have fewer bells and whistles to just have a good program that does what I want it to when I want it to.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN