Trade Digital Juice for Camera

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      futball8
      Participant

I’m a newbie amatuer videographer and video editor. I recently had my only camera dropped and broken beyond repair. I do not have the money to replace the camera as I invested it all into the camera (now useless) and a collection of Digital Juice products. Well, without a camera, my Digital Juice is pretty much useless, so I’m looking to start over by trading my Digital Juice collection for a camera of some sort.

I’m looking for a used, but fully functioning camcorder. 3CCD would be really nice, but I’ll consider anything.

I have nearly 30 Digital Juice volumes including VideoTraxx, SoundFX, and Editor’s Toolkits, plus lots more.

If you have an old camera sitting around or one you no longer need, would you consider helping me out and gaining some Digital Juice for yourself?

Of course, I can provide pictures of the Digital Juice Products.

Thank you!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN