Top 10?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Wow. Things must be slow on the forum when I’m in the top 10 of posters for the month.

And what the heck happened to Grinner? I guess now that he has a real job he doesn’t have time to post. πŸ™‚

Participant

Never noticed that before – I am not sure if being on there is a good or bad thing for me?… Watch this post bump me up a spot!

Participant

I usually only chime in when I have knowledge on a subject or useful to say. It is always up on my machine and I check it frequently.

Participant

That’s how i am Charles always here I only comment when i have knowledge that might be useful as well

Participant

It is one of my “App Tabs”. I check the site like some people check FaceBook.

Participant

Yeah, pretty much the same Doublehamm. I love this site.

Participant

Doublehamm, I think it did bump you up a spot.

Participant

Nope, still behind Birdcat. Maybe now… I am not TRYING to though – just responding here.

EDIT: That did it!

Participant

You all are pushing me down the list. πŸ™‚

I’m with the rest of you. I only usually Post when I think I have something to add

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Not sure I’ve even seen posts from more than 10 people. But that’s alright. I really appreciate all the wisdom and experience you guys can provide for me, considering I’m not a pro. I also like being able to showcase my work on these forums.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap