Top 10?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Wow. Things must be slow on the forum when I’m in the top 10 of posters for the month.

And what the heck happened to Grinner? I guess now that he has a real job he doesn’t have time to post. πŸ™‚

Participant

Never noticed that before – I am not sure if being on there is a good or bad thing for me?… Watch this post bump me up a spot!

Participant

I usually only chime in when I have knowledge on a subject or useful to say. It is always up on my machine and I check it frequently.

Participant

That’s how i am Charles always here I only comment when i have knowledge that might be useful as well

Participant

It is one of my “App Tabs”. I check the site like some people check FaceBook.

Participant

Yeah, pretty much the same Doublehamm. I love this site.

Participant

Doublehamm, I think it did bump you up a spot.

Participant

Nope, still behind Birdcat. Maybe now… I am not TRYING to though – just responding here.

EDIT: That did it!

Participant

You all are pushing me down the list. πŸ™‚

I’m with the rest of you. I only usually Post when I think I have something to add

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Not sure I’ve even seen posts from more than 10 people. But that’s alright. I really appreciate all the wisdom and experience you guys can provide for me, considering I’m not a pro. I also like being able to showcase my work on these forums.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap