To all CS4 Users, Please help…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Good day,

evry time I import my Vido or tittile to my new SC4, there is this probleme. all Vido or title look bad and to much like mosaic with so many liitle mosaic squares in bothsource monitor and program monitor. when i click on Program monitor the image look fine if I hit play smae story of mosaic start again. but If I hope an progame with HD settings all is fine, I am only having proble with DV Images.

Can anyone have an Idea of wjhat is wrong? my pc meet all the requirements of Adobe CS4. any help or suggestion will be much apreciated.

God bless you

Participant

What is the magnification set to for the clip viewer?

Right click on the clip monitor and set the magnification to ‘fit’ it is probably a lot higher than that.

Either that or you are using SD video in a HD project and you have ‘Scale to frame size’ turned on.

Those are my two best guesses at the moment.

Participant

The magnification is set to fit. and check well the Scale to frame. not I am not usind SD in HD project. infact if I start the project in hd when I import the same image it work fine in the Program monitor but in source monitor the image is funny. do you have another Idea please? I have uninstall and install the CS4 three times but smae problem keeps apearing.

any help or suggestion will be much apreciated.

ombeni

Participant

What is the format of the original footage?

Have you rendered the timeline or does the timeline need rendering?

Is this HDV footage or SD?

Participant

Thank you Chuckengel for being there for me.

the original footage was shot in sony Z1 on SD format. the project also is set to sd 720×576 but still the

footage look very mosaic and divided in both program monitor and source. even when I dont put footge

I try with the title it just the same manifestation. if I set the project on hd I import the sd footge it is fine with the program monitor but not with sourve monitor. I dont know hwnt to do. I even remove my rophic card to see maybe it is the resolution proble but nothing seems to work. same software i installed on I mac on windows side it work fine. this proble is onlyu with premiere pro after effects and all other programesworks fine. what could this be? thank you for the next sugestion.

Participant

Thanks Chuckengels for trying to help.. I the problem was my graphic card I removed it on my pc and premiere pro cs4 monitors worked fine. Now I am thing of bying a compatible graphic card. also I was very glad to join muvipix the website is wonderful I learned alot today in there. may God bless you.

can you also know why my after effect dont play in realtime?

Participant

After Effects is a very processor and RAM intensive program. If you do not have at least a dual core processor and 3GB of RAM it will be a real problem. There is also what is called a RAM preview, is that what you are using?

Here are some help articles on previews in After Effects

http://livedocs.adobe.com/en_US/AfterEffects/8.0/help.html?content=WS3878526689cb91655866c1103906c6dea-7ec9.html

http://www.5min.com/Video/Adobe-After-Effects-7—How-to-Preview-Audio-and-Set-Up-a-RAM-Preview-85439546

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap