Titles in FCP

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m trying to make a title for an interview of the persons name. I found out how to do a lower 3rd title, which is what I want, but I don’t know how to align it to the right side of the screen, rather than the left which is the default. There is no option to align it any other way. Is there any way to do what I want?

Inactive

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ENABLE THE WIREFRAME WHICH IS AN OPTION WITHIN THE VIEWER WINDOW / THIS WILL GIVE YOU A TYPE OF CROSSHAIR LOOKING VIEW A CENTER TARGET WITH YOUR TITLE IN THE BACKGROUND / ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MOVE THE WIREFRAME TO THE RIGHT OR WHEREEVER YOU WANT YOUR TITLE / IT SHOULD MOVE THE TITLE WHEN CLICKING ON THE WINDOW / IF YOUR USING FCP I WOULD SUGGEST PURCHASING DMTS TRAINING ON DVD FOR FINAL CUT PRO / ITS THE BEST PURCHASE I’VE MADE TO DATE

Participant

You know, after fiddling around with it, I ended up doing just what you said. It’s kinda odd that there’s no other way to do it, but I’ll take what I can get. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap