titles

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have Studio 11 Ultimate. I need for the text to crawl across the screen from left to right. Is ther a way to do this? or an Editor that can and can be imported into Studio 11?
      David

Inactive

David, Right to left for text that crawls. I tried to reverse the crawl on the timeline but studio didn’t want to do that.
      studio 10 would not reverse a text crawl either. Good luck, CB

Inactive

Since we read from left to right…

remember that a word scrolling from left to right will first show the rightmost letter in the word.

For example, the word "kayak" will fist show the letter "k", then "a"… wait a minute, the word "aha"… no, wait, the sentence "A man, a plan, a canal, Panama"…

Seriously, if you really wanted to scroll a title from left to right, did you try putting the title in the second video track window, pip, keyframe, and change the posit from the left to the right.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap