- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 30, 2007 at 3:30 PM #46592AnonymousInactive
I have Studio 11 Ultimate. I need for the text to crawl across the screen from left to right. Is ther a way to do this? or an Editor that can and can be imported into Studio 11?
- July 2, 2007 at 6:56 AM #192036AnonymousInactive
David, Right to left for text that crawls. I tried to reverse the crawl on the timeline but studio didn’t want to do that.
studio 10 would not reverse a text crawl either. Good luck, CB
- July 4, 2007 at 10:16 AM #192037AnonymousInactive
Since we read from left to right…
remember that a word scrolling from left to right will first show the rightmost letter in the word.
For example, the word "kayak" will fist show the letter "k", then "a"… wait a minute, the word "aha"… no, wait, the sentence "A man, a plan, a canal, Panama"…
Seriously, if you really wanted to scroll a title from left to right, did you try putting the title in the second video track window, pip, keyframe, and change the posit from the left to the right.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.