Title Blur in Premiere Pro 1.5

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Any body know why that when adding a title template in the timeline in Premiere Pro 1.5 the title blurs slightly when playing the video?
      When you add the title you can actually see it shift ever so slightly and while the video is playing the title gets soft.

Thanks

Bob

Inactive

I only have Premiere 6.5 but I’m guessing that it only does this in preview. Does it need rendering? Is it doing this after rendering? How does it look on a tv?

I create my titles with a plug in called titledeko. Its part of the Pinnacle DV500DVD software. Are you using Premieres titler or something else?

Inactive

To Compuserver and KKMAC, thanks, good suggestions. You may right on both accounts. Will check your suggestions, re: Preview mode and Rendering. No, I did not render first. And ‘yes’, I am using Premieres Titlerl. I was just experimenting in Premieres ‘Titler’ with one of the Templates.
      Makes sense what you both suggest, will try them one at a time to see if it is a ‘single’ function or requires both Rendering and Quality settings adjustments.
      As far as how it looks on TV, I was only viewing it on my 17" computer Monitor. I know this can also make a difference of sorts.

Really appreicate the prompt reply, will let you both know.

Regards

Bob

Inactive

Well guys, you were both right. I pride myself on being fairly technical but you know, sometimes you just overlook the obvious in an attempt at trying to get too technical and waste a lot of time looking for ‘stuff’ you don’t need to look for. I did two tests as you both suggest. The first I went in an adjusted my ‘Playback’ settings. I had it set on Automatic Quality, forgot I even set it up that way a while back. Changed it to Highest quality, and it corrected the problem. Then I changed it to Draft Quality, and it worked fine. Then I reset it back to Automatic Quality and rendered a test area. Then when playing it back it corrected the problem as well. All this still on my computer monitor. So it is an either/or option here. Either of your suggestions correct the problem.

Thanks again guys, it is appreciated!

Bob

Inactive

Hank, sure know how to make a guy jealous don’t you. Yah, been really wanting one of the widescreen 16:9’s, you know, budget and all. Probably will help with the viewing, ie; your optometrist statement. I, like you like Tiger Direct a lot, will definetly check into it. Mind telling me what you paid for your widescreen? You 2.0 users make me jealous too, waiting to upgrade. Got Premiere Pro 1.5, also have Premiere Encore DVD 1.5 upgrade that came with an ADS out box. Problem is I need to get a hold of a copy of Encore 1.0 in order to use my Encore 1.5. Again, Budget and all, you know. Will go to Tiger Direct site today when I have some time and check out your suggestion on your monitor.

Thanks a lot for you comments and suggestions.

Bob

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap