Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Timeline Disappeared
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 6, 2010 at 3:32 PM #45836AnonymousInactive
I am relatively new to CS4 and in the middle of editing my
timeline disappeared and I am unable to get it back. Any ideas?
- January 6, 2010 at 3:42 PM #189750CoreeceParticipant
The timeline (or sequence) is located in the project window along with the rest of the files that you imported. It should be called “Sequence 01” or whatever name you saved it as. Just double click it, and it should come back.
- January 11, 2010 at 6:05 PM #189751AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your quick response. I was unable to find the timeline (I may have erased it.) I ended up starting a new project and importing the bins.
- January 11, 2010 at 6:18 PM #189752composite1Member
You may have turned it off. If you still have the sequence in your project folder you’ll be able to call it up again. The controls are funky in Premiere so if you minimized something or turned it off it will look like it’s gone.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.