Thinking of getting this PC to help me edit!I

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Thinking of getting this PC to help me edit!I

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I have just joined the group so I hope I am not breaking any rules when I ask you about this PC I wish to use to help me edit. I cant afford an APPLE MAC at the moment so I hope to buy a FUJITSU SIEMENS SP P4 640 . You will be able to find it by logging on to comet.co.uk and by looking under FULL DETAILS will be able find all the SPEC’s It comes with a 17 inch tft monitor. It has a fire wire installed so I assume I do not require a capture card.
      :-//
      THANKS IN ADVANCE

Inactive

I haven’t looked up your computer choice, but as to your question about the firewire…
      if you are going to be importing from an analog source (i.e. VHS, S-VHS, Hi8) then you will need a analog to digital converter that will import the digital file through the firewire port. If you have a digital camera that can connect to your pc via firewire, then you are good to go.

John

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap