TheRichEntertainment

• This topic has 17 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

So I’ve decided to search Google for an, Video Editing Community, and I came across this site to join + stay. πŸ™‚ But I’m 16 and I make videos for my schools TV Production. But I would like to know from everyone negative OR positivefeedback’s on these videos because it will make me better at what I do in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRichEntertainment

If you can once you watch a certain video and want to make a comment on the video, you can have your post like this to make it easier and better for me:

Video Title
      Rate 1 – 10
      Feedback

And in advance I would like to thank everyone who contributes and gives feedbacks, plus people who just watches the videos πŸ™‚

Youtube Channel above and here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRichEntertainment

Inactive

Anyone?

Participant

Give folks some time – You posted at midnight Eastern time…

Participant

Didn’t care for the acting in the first 17 seconds and the dance was horrible up through 27 seconds.

After 27 seconds I really liked it. Everyone seemed to be in the groove and having fun as opposed to the first part where it seemed forced. The singer in the blue shirt performed best when he wasn’t looking at the camera. The clips of the students singing along made it look like fun.

The blue shirt performed really well and natural except for when he was sitting at the desk. At the desk it seemed to remove him from being the performer to being one of the students getting to be a little goofy in front of the camera.

Assuming you did your own camera work: After the 27 second mark would be some of the shots the camera movement was a little too shaky. Careful of chopping off parts/whole heads of people.

Splicing: Liked the splicing and the effects (55 seconds). You didn’t go over the top with transition effects.

I like the video and hope my comments help. Keep at it you created a nice package. The song was catchy and the video content looked like fun.

Participant

Watched some of the other videos on your Youtube channel. Liked the splicing. Careful of the head cutting and camera shake.

Two tools you really need to invest in. Tripod and monopod. Some of your video could have been improved substantially by having a good tripod ideally with a fluid head. For many of the other shots you a monopod would have given better stabilization but allowed you free movement.

Enjoyed the music in your assorted videos.

Inactive

Oh you’re right birdcat. And Thanks Moab! But On this I didn’t do the camera work after 27 seconds, and at the desk. I told “blue shirt” to redo the part by the desk with another spot but he didn’t want too. But yeah I’ve seen shaky parts, and I don’t like using Tripods because not alot of angles you can get with it.

Thanks for noticing the editing work, and the only transition I probably used was the Cross Dissolve I think. I’m glad you liked the videos, and I hope to hear more from other people about my videos.

Participant

Try out a monopod. I know what you mean about tripods, but a mono is very flexible, quick to collapse/expand and you can roll it around (pivot) to keep up with action yet keeping it stable. I shoot wrestling and off-roading where I have to be quick and nimble to get in position (and out of the way sometimes) and the mono is something I wished I had picked up much earlier.

Keep at it.

Participant

Richard, liked the video, I echo some of Moab’s comments about steady shots and framing the actors heads. As far as the tripod vs monpod, I found a tripod that had a removeable monopod as the center shaft. It doesn’t have fluid head so only good for lock down as a tripod. But after removing the monopod and holding it near the top below the camcorder it become a passable steadycam for budget minded shooters. You did well with the editing, usually straight cuts or simple transistions tend to achieve the best results. Keep shooting.

Inactive

Thanks vid! Yeah now actually thinking about it the Tripods the school has does have aremovablemonopod as the center shaft, now that makes sense. To bad I already finished filming my next 4 videos yet to come. But I’ll try to use the monopod in 3 months or so.

Inactive

Nice link thanks for sharing this one,

Inactive

I’m glad you like klara πŸ™‚

Inactive

New Video Uploaded (Better viewed in Youtube 16:9):
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaAYjoF5gyQ

Inactive

New Video Uploaded (Better viewed in Youtube 16:9)

Inactive

Feedback on the video if you can

Participant

Corny and fun. Had a good laugh. It’s great how many people are willing to jump in and do this.

Careful of the camera shake.

Inactive

Haha yeah At my school Hornet Man is like the corniest, funniest thing ever. But they like it, which makes me want to do more. However next year, we’re gonna go do after effects all through the video. Gonna take alot of editing but it will be worth it. I’m going to have to end it some how.

Also yeah the camera shake, I will get figure away to hold the camera better.

Participant

Great stuff (Hornet Man), got a laugh from it and enjoyed watching the obvious enthusiasm of the actors for being in the video. Not academy award acting but certainly entertaining to watch. Good use of special effects for Hornet takeoff and flying. Keep shootinhg.

Inactive

Thanks Vid! πŸ™‚ Next’syear Hornet Man will be the last with better special effects. Appreciate the feedback.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap